Monday, July 7, 2008

Memories on a Trampoline

Fall 1993 - sneaking into the gym after football practice and kickin' it up on the Olympic size trampolines and watching my dare devil friend Jim T. land in between the springs... yes - your thinking the worst and that is what happened.

Spring 1994 - Trying a backflip on the trampoline at my youth pastor's house in front of some girls and landing about 10 feet away from the desired location... in the yard.

Summer 1996 - at my buddies house in Canton... playing break the egg... Wade was the egg... we broke him.

This is why I say that we will never own one but let the kids play at the neighbors... Yeah it makes no sense - ok it makes perfect sense... I am a bad father.

1 comment:

Our Ministry said...

let your kids have a trampoline. It will keep them busy for hours.