Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's a New Day

Yeah I haven't blogged in a while... I think the long pause was because I cannot find out how to get my blog set up to where people can sign up for a feed. Since I don't have that feature on I figured nobody will just stop by my blog to see what I've written.
We have been at Gospel Baptist Church in Galion Ohio now for almost 6 years. This Sunday January the 20th my family and I will be moving on to start a church in Marion Ohio - about 30 minutes south of us. If you are GBC family just know that we love you all and are praying for God's best on your behalf. We love Pastor and Lori, the rest of the staff, worship team, students, and the list goes on with so many people that have touched us or that we have come to know and love deeply. We love all of you and thank you for 6 wonderful years.

No comments: