Friday, May 16, 2008

Cheap as Free!!

I have been talking with a few people in Marion about a facility for our new church plant. Lately I have been talking with Marion Children's services about their multi-purpose facility which has a gymnasium, a big classroom, a kitchen, and an awesome playground behind the building. My friend who used to work their said they rent it out for $20 an hour which was 'funomimal'! I went there today to meet with the director again and he told me there would be no charge... Needless to say it was confirmation from God that this is His business and I am privialged to be apart of what He is doing. Thank you Lord!!

~Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! I thought of you this weekend as we passed the sign for Marion on our way to Columbus. I hope you are doing well!

TIM HOLMAN // Pastor said...

thanks bro - I hear you are starting a new campus in Green.