Friday, June 22, 2007

online treasure hunt


We are all different learners. Some learn by imagining, some are analytical, some are common sense type learners, and still some are more dynamic. I like to say that I admire all four but lean heavily toward story telling (imaginative).

I like stories best because it is truth or experience attached to someone's life. Not all stories are accurate depictions of truth but it is ok sometimes to hear someone else's story simply for the fact that you get to experience the joy of someone else's discovery (even if it is second hand) and most of life's lessons can be learned from someone else's vantage point whether by failure or success.

These last few years I have grown accustomed to learn by way of discovering LAWS. This blog is mostly for me so that I don't forget what I have learned. Here are a couple laws that I have been chewing on:
1. The Law of the Frame of Reference
2. The Law of the Boundry

I will edit this post in the future for sake of update and expounding but most likely it will be a whole new post for each LAW. These are two of many on my journey that I will learn. This should be fun. Go with me down the road for a spell and we'll discover some interesting things together. Just think of it as an online treasure hunt.

No comments: